Wednesday 27 February 2008

So you want to see my office?

No problem, this is my office most days:





And this is me - with a bad hangover - in the office:




Sometimes - but rarely these days - I get to see this view from my other office:




And of course there is a beach in Khao Lak too:



Business is going better than expected - or even hoped, but it's taking blood, sweat, tears and a lot of time. Luckily some of my staff members are really great - Debbie is one of them, she didn't go to Malaysia after all :D


I wasn't too impressed with Khao Lak when I first got here, but I am actually starting to like this place a lot - it is not at all like Phuket.


We're closing down end April and I am planning to take the entire month of May off - travel a bit around Thailand.


Hopefully I'll find the time to write a bit more soon-ish - but at least you got some of the requested pictures


Lotsa xx







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.