Tuesday 13 February 2007

Happy Birthday Simon!!

Oh yes, Simon is no longer is his early 40's.............he is now 45, bless him ;) This is where all the great party pictures were supposed to be posted, but fate - or the current stomach virus - wanted it differently.......................Simon suddenly and quite miraculously recovered from his virus in the afternoon of his birthday, whereas I was just getting started with my bug :(

I had taken a day off and planned a day trip followed by a special dinner.........Instead I spent the day with my arms around the toilet - and Simon; well he went to speak to the owners of a dive resort who had offered him a job. And YES, Simon now has a permanent position with that company, yippie :D

In the evening, Simon went for a beer - and came back 8 hours later thoroughly intoxicated. Lovely ;) Meanwhile I had made it from the toilet to the bed, but was still to weak to go into the kitchen to get water or food. Ih, was I angry with him - and guess what will happen next time he is ill and needs me????? Revenge is sweeeeeeet ;)

Sunday I was still ill, but could at least walk to the kitchen and back. Which is good, cause Simon was so hungover that I had to take care of not only myself but also him. Not very macho that day, "poor" Simon *lol*

Anyway, as of today I am back to work, feeling quite rough and very weak but well enough to do 2 dives - it's been a slow month, need to make some money. Simon is starting his job Thursday, but is already diving with them (Mabuhay Dive Resort) as of today - and will be celebrating his 500th dive tomorrow..............yep, I feel a snorkel test coming there ;) If so, I can always post a pic of that one.................

Take care, xxx's from the beach
Karin

No comments: