Tuesday 18 November 2008

Sometimes I remember my promises :D



Oh, happy people, who would have thought that I remembered to take pictures this weekend? They aren't really good - probably cause I was focusing more on my muscle ache than on the motives ;)) When it comes to pictures I don't have any professional pride though, so here they are.....


This was before my time.....In the background are the islands Statia (St. Eustatius), St. Kitts and Nevis...


Yes, there's still some work to do....

Action shot...


Berti laying the first tile...

The view isn't all that bad...

The porch where we'll probably spend most of the time...oh, and Jan's new truck...

That's it for now happy people - I'm a bit tired, since we had another patient in the chamber with suspected DCS until midnight yesterday.......zzzzzzzzz..........
Laters
Karin xxx

No comments: